WHAT'S INSIDE THE PRE-LANDING PACK
and much more
- Monthly insightful newsletter with information related to innovation, technology and startups in Poland;
- Interviews with non-Polish entrepreneurs who moved their business to Poland;
- Invitation to some online events in English powered by Venture Cafe Warsaw Foundation.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED INSIDE
THE PRE-LANDING PACK
ONLINE BUSINESS WORKSHOP
Pre-recorded workshop in partnership with EY. The best overview of legal requirements related to relocation, setting up a company and paying taxes in Poland. Access to additional materials after the workshop.
video + slides
- Immigration regulations
- Employing a third country national
- Work authorization
- Work permit exemptions
- Stay authorization
- Benefits for foreign nationals
- Employing EU nationals
- Consequences of illegal employment of foreign national
- Labour Law regulations
- Employment agreement
- Employers obligations connected to labour law provisions
- Conducting business activities in Poland
- Forms of conducting business activities in Poland
- Limited liability company
- Simplified joint-stock company
- Branch of a foreign company
- Annual compliance for companies and branches
- Other important considerations
- Protect your key assets – Intellectual Property
- IT licensing and transfers
- Personal data processing under EU GDPR
- Corporate Income Tax
- Division of sources of revenues
- VAT (Value-added tax)
- Standard Audit File for Tax
- Transactions with related entities
- WHT (Withholding tax)
- Polish tax instruments for supporting development and innovation
- Tax relief for R&D activities
- Eligible costs of R&D activity
- 5% tax rate for qualifying IP activity
- Intellectual Property rights
- Polish Innovation Box regime
- The Estonian CIT Model
- MDR (Mandatory Disclosure Regime)
ONLINE KNOWLEDGE BASE
Moving to another country and starting a new life is a big step for everyone. Though it is always a rewarding and enriching experience, everyone who has ever moved to another country will tell you that starting a new life abroad is not that easy. Especially when it comes to legal procedures, residence permits, work permits, and other legal requirements for foreigners. Poland is not an exception.
EN / RU / UA / PL
- Living in Poland – Basic information
- How to find an apartment for rent?
- How to get PESEL?
- How to get residence permit?
- How to get work permit?
- How to get health insurance?
- How to open bank account?
- How to submit PIT?
- How to get tax micro account?
- How to get trusted profile?
ONLINE STEP-BY-STEP GUIDES
If you are a foreigner, in order to live, work, study or open your business, you have to apply for a residence permit in Poland.
EN / RU / UA / PL
Each ONLINE GUIDE includes:
- Information: How to check if you can get a temporary residence permit? How to prepare for the process? How to prepare for documents submission? What to expect during and after the submission?
- Checklist of criteria you must meet
- A step-by-step explanation of how to make a reservation of the date for documents submission
- Checklist of documents you must prepare
- A step-by-step explanation of how to fill an application form based on the example
- Most common questions and answers about the process of application submission