in the heart
by Cambridge Innovation Center and
partners to help foreign companies
establish business in Poland and
accelerate their growth.
4 Easy steps
By participating in the program you will be able to get a comprehensive support at all stages of entering the Polish market. The services will include:
learn all you need for preparation of the company relocation to Poland
immigration and relocation assistance, support with company incorporation in Poland
First 30 days
market entry guidance, support in operations and setting up business in Poland, access to local network
connection to industry partners and potential clients, access to finance, operations and business support, outsourcing, talent acquisition, etc.
Free package offering preparation of the company relocation to Poland.
- Webinars “Why Poland”
- Sessions “New in Town”
- Pre-recorded workshops
Package for the entities considering immigrating to Poland for the sake of conducting business.
- Assistance in legal form selection
- Preparation of needed company documents and setting up a legal entity in Poland
- Support in registering the office at CIC Warsaw
Package for the entities looking for immersing themselves into Polish business ecosystem
- Overview of business climate, possibilities, incentives and startup programs in Poland
- Access to coworking space at Innovation Campus
- 1:1 consultations with soft landing manager &
- 1:1 consultations with EY specialists
- Workshop on setting up business strategy in Poland